Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Tribute to the Sweets Kingdom


Ichigo goes with Vanilla to the Sweets Kingdom for their Newear's Festival via the train stop inside the oven.  The Sweets Kingdom is an amazing place with incredible food and interesting produce.  Here is a short tribute to some of the amazing foods featured in this episode.

  
This incredible land has fantasial chocolate waterfalls, sugar rivers, castles and even quaint little towns that make you think of Beauty and the Beast and makes you want to sing "Bonjour!"

  
Their produce is amazing - oranges with marzipan inside, cabbages with vanilla inside, chocolate bananas, and trees where the sap is actually coffee!

  
You gotta admit, with everybody coming together to make special sweets for a once in a year event, this place has a very "santa's workshop" feel to it!

It seems that everybody seems to have a likeness there as well!

 
And of course, let's not forget the incredible sweets there!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you must've worked hard to find all these pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching the episodes over and over again and taking screen shots with my iPad's Crunchyroll App. It's so fun but time consuming... I feel like a strange kind of photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup when theres a scene I take a fancy for, I use my snipping app on my computer and just make a copy of the scene. P= I like to do collages in my spare time for the anime/manga I currently am obbsessing over.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think or even send me links to other recipes for these sweets!