Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I made a snack!





I baked madeleines!  I followed a recipe by 101 cookbooks and it is a wonderful recipe.  I did however have to forgo the lemon zest due to lack of an actual lemon in the house.  These things are so deliciously addicting that my mom and I already finished half of them!







Ingredients:  
1.75 sticks unsalted butter, 3/4 cups flour, 4 eggs, salt pinch, 2/3 cups sugar, 1tsp vanilla, powdered sugar

Equipment:
Mixing bowl, electric mixer, spatula, small sieve, measuring cup, madeleine pan, measuring tea spoon

Estimated Cost:
Less than $5 for two dozen!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! So I was wondering if you ever have the time and come back and visit this lovely website of yours, that maybe you could put a full somewhat detailed list of recommended tools and supplies! :D It would be a great little shopping list and a ginormous help for lil old me~~ ^_^ and many others I presume. So if you may....
    ONEGAISHIMASU!!! >_<

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think or even send me links to other recipes for these sweets!