Friday, October 1, 2010

Moratorium on Pastry


I have my LSAT (law school admissions test) on October 9 and apologize for being pretty much absent in new recipes of late.  I've actually decided that I need to stop doing this and all other extracurriculars until after my exams so that I can study a good eight hours or so a day up until the exam as opposed to my usual three hours a day that I've been doing for the last three months for this exam.  So, I'll be sure to hit you all with a deluge of recipes and baking experiences as soon as the LSAT is over.

I'm only eight days away from a baking storm - wish me luck everybody! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Which I look forward to participating in :) Good luck on the LSAT!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think or even send me links to other recipes for these sweets!