Thursday, October 28, 2010

Minasan - sorry that I've been away.


I'm sorry that I've been away.  After the LSATs, I had to catch up with everything else in my life that I had fallen behind in.   I'm back and I've been researching recipes!  I've found some amazing recipes at cooksillustrated.com and have been reading all of those great recipe books that I've borrowed from libraries!  I plan on updating more often and now that I have both the recipes and ingredients, will be attempting to make all kinds of goodies!  Here are all of the recipes that I got from them!  Best of all, since they test their recipes ad naseum in their test kitchen before publishing so thatI know that their recipes will work!  =D

Buche de Noel
Cheesecake
Chiffon Cake
Creme Caramel
Fruit Tart
Macaroons
Pound Cake
Profiteroles
Sacher Torte
Souffle

1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Marie Olmos and I love very much the series and from Yumeiro Patissiere smaller candy made ​​with my grandmother and I loved this erie Patissiere become a great and would like to continue rising Onegai books please! Arigato ^ ^
    Attn: Yuuna Miyama ^ ^

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think or even send me links to other recipes for these sweets!