Sunday, October 10, 2010

只今 (ただいま)

Just a quick note.  I've finished my Law School Admissions Test today and will be returning to the kitchen when I wake up in the morning!

Sunday's Sweets Menu:
- Strawberry Mille Crepe
- Strawberry Madeleines (I picked up 2lbs of stawberries!)
- Chocolate Madeleines (I know, I've done it. My sister LOVES them though!)
- Matcha Madeleines
- Apple Madeleines
- Attempt to make my own castor sugar
- Mont Blanc (I finally found chestnuts to puree!)

First thing in the morning I'll have to head to the grocery to pick up some whole milk and eggs. I'm excited and so glad to be back to baking!  I'll also have to do an entry on how much I cheated on the whole "no pastry" thing while I was studying for exams... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think or even send me links to other recipes for these sweets!